We opened this year’s Directions conference hoping attendees would find the sessions and topics challenging, inspiring, and exciting. We closed it on the remarks of how these themes led us to g4 Studio Cloud, the sessions, and the most successful Directions conference to date.
Here are the key takeaways:
- introducing Unlimited's new solution, g4 Studio Cloud, a next-generation financial management platform. With our focus on specialty healthcare, g4 Studio Cloud tailors modern, cloud-based workflows to your practice’s day-to-day. Rely on intelligent reporting, top-tier security, and proactive logic to master your financial management. Learn more about the incremental releases, it's accessibility, and how you can get started by visiting the g4 Studio Cloud F.A.Q. page.
- During our most popular session, Introduction to the MIPS Registry, and industry expert Johnathon Trout’s lunch presentation, we announced Unlimited Systems’ MIPS Registry. Our registry specializes in oncology-specific providers and is built to serve our current clients. For more information, visit our MIPS Registry page.
- Every year, we set annual goals to review at each Directions conference. Here is a shortlist of the goals laid out this year:
1) Complete Azure Active Directory (AD) Sync with Clients
It’s simple, free, and many clients completed it as a part of our ‘First-Attendee Free’ Offer. Completing an Azure AD sync makes sure your practice will be ready for future Unlimited offerings as they’re released. To learn more, visit our detailed Azure Steps page.
2) Deploy Directions Dashboard to 100% of Clients
Highlighted in the Practice Key Performance Indicators session, the Directions Dashboard offers a quick glance at your practice’s key performance indicators; some highly sought after metrics. Your practice should be taking advantage of this daily! Expect to hear more about it soon.
3) On board Clients to Unity tasking features in g4 Studio Cloud
Our aim is to have your practice seamlessly using tasking features in g4 Studio Cloud and subsequently getting used to new features as they’re intermittently released. You’ll quickly notice how powerful g4 Studio Cloud is becoming. Visit our g4 Studio Cloud F.A.Q. page to learn more.
4) Continue to Provide Outstanding Customer Service
Outstanding customer service is always our number one priority. As we continue to push the envelope on our product offerings, we’ll continue to do the same for our customer service.
These goals are aimed to help our clients take advantage of a no-cost Azure Active Directory sync. Once completed, your practice will be ready to use the Directions Dashboard, g4 Studio Cloud's tasking features, and subsequent g4 Studio Cloud components as they're released.
Start your Azure Sync process today.